CAWM’s Professional Member Program provides a mechanism for businesses and not-for-profit organizations to engage with CAWM, and it’s Members. As a Professional Member, organizations are able to connect with CAWM Members and raise awareness of the activities and services they offer.
This membership level is for organizations, for individual memberships see here
Any organization may purchase a CAWM Professional Membership. Professional Memberships are not available to individuals. The cost for a 12-month Professional Membership is $350 CAD.
If you have any questions about Professional Membership please contact us.
CAWM Professional Members are entitled to the following benefits while their Professional Membership remains active:
- Ability to use the “CAWM Professional Member” designation, and post the CAWM Professional Member logo on their website and promotional materials
- Listed as a “CAWM Professional Member” on the CAWM website
- 50% discount on an annual CAWM membership for up to 10 individuals associated with the organization
- Discounted registration to CAWM’s annual fall conference for up to 2 individuals associated with the organization
- 50% discount if registering at the Medical Professional Level (entitled to CME credits and FAWM credits)
- 100% discount if registering at the Student / Volunteer Level
- Entitled to have one announcement per year included in the CAWM Newsletter*
- Entitled to have one announcement per year shared on CAWM’s social media platforms*
- Entitled to have events posted on the CAWM website under the Calendar and Job Postings pages*
- Job Board: All Members and Professional members pending approval of CAWM may post in the job board.
- Learning Opportunities Board: All Members and Professional Members(link to page) pending approval of CAWM may post information regarding learning opportunities in the board.
- Medical Learners Resources
- Available Training Resources
- Mentorship: Any members wishing to identify themselves as a mentor to interested learners by way of practicum or elective may fill out the required form and be listed on the CAWM site.
- Newsletters from CAWM
- Committees: All members of CAWM have the right to request to join any of the active committees that CAWM has organized.
- Free registration to the Mountainside Meetups