CAWM 2022 Policies
By registering for programs administered by the Canadian Association of Wilderness Medicine (CAWM), the person(s) or organization acknowledges their understanding and agreement to the following conditions.
- Registrations for CAWM conferences and events will be eligible for full refund (100% of purchase price minus any administrative fees) up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the event.
- Registrations for CAWM conference and events will be eligible for partial refunds (50% of purchase price minus any administrative fees) up to 15 days prior to the beginning of the event.
- Registrations for CAWM conferences and events will not be eligible for any refund within 15 days of the event.
- All in-person registrations for CAWM conferences and events are eligible for transfer to another attendee of the same registration level for in-person attendance up to 48 hours prior to the beginning of the event
- All virtual registrations for CAWM conferences and events are not eligible for transfer to another virtual or in-person attendee
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the aforementioned terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
As a public health-adjacent organization, CAWM recognizes the magnitude of potential consequences stemming from the spread of COVID-19 and wants to ensure all reasonable precautions are taken to mitigate the risks associated with the virus.
CAWM will follow all relevant COVID-19 and other public health directives from the federal and provincial governments of jurisdiction during CAWM2022. There are currently no restrictions or mandates, but the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us that these are subject to change as new strains or variants develop and spread. CAWM will continue to update all attendees with any relevant information regarding changes in public health measures that affect CAWM2022.
Attendees are encouraged to wear masks, practice social distancing and ensure their COVID-19 vaccinations are up to date before attending the event. If you are feeling unwell, please consider testing yourself for COVID-19 and attending the event virtually rather than in-person.
If you have any questions or concerns about our COVID-19 policy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.